We are dedicated to fostering a culture of global peace through the promotion of hosted conversations and education. -Peaceful World Foundation
Peaceful World Conversations are opportunities to:
- Share and reflect on our life journeys
- A time to replenish, recharge and renew
- Grow in self-knowledge, ask meaningful questions, and co-create new possibilities together.
Our Mission is grounded towards building peace in the world one conversation at a time and providing support for non profit organizations in their community peace building efforts in the field of the arts and mindful education.
When we talk and listen with others at a breakfast conversation we are actively becoming peace-makers. Developing relationships and sharing personal experiences in conversations is a great way for all of us to be the changes we want to see in the world.
Our founder, Sami Sunchild crafted the “Six Ingredients of a Good Conversation” peace card as a result of her observations during her four decades of travels.
Ingredients of a Good Conversation:
- Differences – New Points of View
- Similarities – Shared Feelings and Experiences
- Speaking – From Life Experience Not Theory
- Listening – Really Listening
- Understanding – Empathy Not Persuasion
- Brevity – Keep it Short and to the Point
•Stay Safe •Stay Healthy •Stay Connected